All Inclusive Party Nights
Your party includes: 3 course meal, All Inclusive Bar, DJ and party till 1am!
Bar closes at 12:30am Carriages: 1.00am | Smart Dress
Please note unless you can guarantee numbers of 10 for your party, tables will be shared
Sunday 29th November £67.00 per person
Sunday 6th December £67.00 per person
Thursday 3rd December £67.00 per person
Sunday 13th December £67.00 per person
Thursday 17th December £67.00 per person
Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup, aged balsamic reduction
Confit Chicken & Tarragon Terrine, tomato chutney, toasted ciabatta, herb oil
Roast Turkey Breast, cranberry and onion stuffing, fondant potato, pigs in blankets, red wine sauce
Fillet of Salmon, leek mash potatoes, white wine & herb sauce
Curried Cauliflower Steak, cauliflower puree, chickpea dhal, pak choy, coriander oil (V)
All mains served with roasted root vegetables and Brussel sprouts
hogarths Christmas Pudding, brandy and vanilla sauce
Dark Chocolate Mousse, Chantilly cream, raspberry gel
For allergy information – please request details.
Please note: Your food choices need to be pre-paid and pre-ordered by 1st November 2020.
HOW TO BOOK
Book Via email: [email protected]
Book via phone: 01564779988
Terms & Conditions
- All guests on the evening must be part of the All-Inclusive Package.
- Items included on the All-Inclusive Package include; Select Wine, Bottled and Draft Beer/Cider, Alcopops and selected soft drinks. Please note spirits can be purchased on the night but are not included.
- A system of one drink per bar visit will be in operation, and an empty bottle or glass is required in order to gain another drink
- During the meal, drinks will be provided on the table. Should you wish for more, please make a member of staff aware who will replace this for you. Once food service is complete, all drinks will need to be received from the bar.
- Hogarths operate a strict challenge 25 policy and ID will be required for guests visiting the All-Inclusive Nights
- Hogarths have the right to refuse anyone who is seen to be highly intoxicated and have the right to remove guests from the Christmas Party
- It is against the law (Licencing Act 2003) for anyone under 18 to consume alcohol on a licenced premises, anyone found purchasing alcohol for a guest under 18 years of age will have the alcohol confiscated from them and will be asked to leave immediately. The incident will be reported to the police and the individuals involved can be fined up to £5,000 each by the local authorities
- No food or beverage of any kind is permitted to be brought into the Hotel by the client or their guests. Only food and beverage purchased from the hotel can be consumed on the premises.